Because of its health benefits, steaming has become a popular
method of cooking. The Chinese especially favour this cooking
method as a nutritious and delicious way to cook fish. In South
East Asia many cakes and desserts are cooked in a steamer.
Bamboo steamers are circular shaped with a tight, bamboo lid and a
strong frame. They create a more authentic and tasty end product as
well as offer true Oriental ambience.
Natural or carbonized
Dimensions: D 10.5” x 6 1/2” Height , Diameter can be 8 – 20” or
WG: 3 pounds
l Economical 2 tier cooking method
l Works in most woks or frying pans
l Ideal for vegetables, dumplings, and more
l Steaming helps retain foods vitamins and nutrients
Square Bamboo Steamer
6 1/4” Height D - 8 – 20” or customized
Rectangular Bamboo Steamer
W / L - 8 – 20” or customized , 6 1/4” Height
Bamboo Steamer Products Features:
1) Material: Natural mountain bamboo
2) Layer: One or two layers, or even more are available
3) Size and capacity: According to client's requirements
4) Cleaning and care: Hand wash and dry thoroughly
5) Works in most woks or frying pans
6) Steaming helps protect food from losing vitamins and nutrients
7) Steaming makes vegetables crunchy, and meat tender
Bamboo steamers should be about 3 inches smaller than the wok to be
It is advisable to maintain separate steamer tiers for meat, fish
and vegetables if you’re going to regularly use a bamboo steamer.
This means that future dishes won’t be tainted by strong flavours
as the bamboo has the tendency to absorb them. You should also
ensure that you wash your bamboo steamer well with warm, soapy
water soon after use to keep it hygienic and fresh.